At Ecomwiners, accessible from ecomwiners.com, one of our main priorities is to protect the privacy of our visitors. This document contains the types of information that is collected and recorded by Ecomwiners and how we use it.
SECTION 1: CONSENT
SECTION 2: SITE HOSTING AND DATA STORAGE
Our website is hosted on Namecheap Hosting Service. All your data is stored on the Namecheap data storage system. Your data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall.
SECTION 3: INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information requested from you. The reasons for which they are requested from you will be clearly indicated to you when we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, message content and / or attachments you may send to us, as well as any other information. that you choose to provide. When you sign up for an account, we may ask for your contact details, including things like your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
SECTION 4: HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in a number of ways, including to:
– Provide, operate and maintain our website.
– Improve, personalize and develop our website.
– Understand and analyze the way you use our website.
– Develop new services, characteristics and functionalities.
– Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, as well as to for marketing and promotional purposes – Sending you emails – Finding and preventing fraud.
SECTION 5: REGISTRATION FILES
Ecomwiners follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files record visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and part of the hosting service reviews. The information collected by the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time, referring / exit pages and possibly the number of clicks. These data are not linked to information that identifies a person. The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements on the site, and gather demographic information.
SECTION 6: COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, Ecomwiners uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information, including visitor preferences and which website pages the visitor has accessed or visited. This information is used to optimize the user experience by personalizing the content of our web pages according to the type of visitors’ browser and / or other information.
SECTION 7: PAYMENT
If you make your purchase through a direct payment platform, we will store your credit card information. This information is encrypted in accordance with the data security standard established by the payment card industry (PCI-DSS standard). All direct payment platforms meet the PCI-DSS standard, managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is the joint effort of companies such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements allow secure processing of credit card data by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 8: DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if you violate our terms and conditions of use.
SECTION 9: LINKS AND REDIRECTIONS
You should certainly leave our website by clicking on the links on our site. We do not assume any responsibility for the privacy policies of such other sites and we recommend that you read their policies carefully.
SECTION 10: PRIVACY POLICIES OF ADVERTISING PARTNERS
SECTION 11: THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
SECTION 12: DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS OF THE GDPR
We want to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user has the following rights:
– The right of access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. You may be billed for this service at a nominal cost.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete any information that you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make such a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
SECTION 13: CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Another part of our priority is to add the protection of children when using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate and / or monitor and guide their online activities. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove this information from our records.
SECTION 14: CONTACT US